The IAHE Mentorship Program for Upledger CST is a new program developed to aid and support the learning and growth of CST practitioners.
Being a skilled practitioner of CST is an art form as much as it is a skill set. Additionally, the skills of mentorship are complimentary, but different than either teaching alone or practicing alone. As a certified and trained mentor, I have additional training needed to help you.
The ultimate purpose of mentorship is to promote your growth and development as a practitioner. Here are some common goals in that process:
- To help you become knowledgeable about CST techniques, theory, and practice
- Help you integrate and use CST assessments and evaluations
- Help you integrate the training of CST into your own personal style
- Understand and work more effectively with challenging clients and cases
- Maintain high standards of ethics and practice
Opportunities for mentorship include:
- 1×1 (either virtual or in person)
- Small group (usually virtual)
- Receiving treatment
You will find the list of mentors worlwide here
Contact the ombudsman for the worldwide mentoring program here